Prime Time Basketball Association is committed to adhering to CDC Guidelines to keep our members and patrons safe. We have implemented regulations effectively immediately to uphold these guidelines. Anyone refusing to abide by these requirements will be denied entry to our facility. Contact us for more information.
- We have limited attendance to provide enough space for members to safely distance themselves.
- We are requiring temperature checks for every person that enters the facility.
- We require all staff to wear a face covering whenever possible.
- We have increased ventilation to improve air flow in the facility.
- We require all staff to wash hands for twenty-seconds as frequently as needed, including before and after handling gym equipment.
- We have implemented thirty-minute cleaning intermissions every two hours to sanitize and clean the facility.
- We regularly sanitize and disinfect common surfaces.
- We separate seating by at least six-feet.
- If you're feeling unwell, stay home.
- Get your temperature checked every time you walk into our facility.
- Wear a mask if you're not participating in any physical activity.
- Wash your hands as frequently as possible, including before and after physical activity.
- Use the sanitation stations provided throughout the facility.
- Maintain social distancing when not participating in physical activity.
- Refrain from handshakes, high-fives, hugs, and other physical contacts with others.
- Don't linger before and after scheduled appointments and classes.